- Adapter - used to connect resources
- Mediator - Route and Transform
- Rule Engine - Business Rules
- BPEL Process - Orchestration
- Human Workflow - Involve human beings
- Security Framework - Policy-based security
- BAM - Business Activity Monitor, visualization of process running
What is SCA?
SCA - Service Component Architecture, which is a specification backed by a growing number of leading industry vendors (http://www.OSOA.org) and being standardized at OASIS, the international open standards consortium . SCA is:
- component model
- assembly model
- Composite: deployment unit
- Service: entry-point into composite
- Component: provides logic
- Reference: refers to external services
- Wire: connects services, components and references – no special semantic.
- SOA composite is a standards-based deployment unit
- Leverages the SCA assembly model
- Can mix variety of components: Mediator, BPEL, Human Workflow, etc.